Abacus360 Banking | Basics
This 1.5-day seminar will provide you with a comprehensive and practice-oriented introduction to Abacus360 Banking. Acquaint yourself with the basic operational concepts of the software, its GUI structure and functionalities and the underlying data models, and learn how to effectively handle the data, so that after completing the seminar you will be able to call up regulatory reporting results and produce output files.
By doing exercises in a live system, participants will utilise and deepen the seminar content.
- Introduction to Abacus360 Banking and Abacus360 Banking (Embedded)
- GUI and basic operational concepts
- GUI structure and main menu items
- Reporting date, cluster and reporting unit principles
- Partitioning concept
- Regnology Customer Portal
- Data and workflows from source systems to submission file production
- Data and workflows variants during migration
- Reflection in the GUI
- Data models
- Abacus360 Banking data model: Main entities; relationships
- ABACUS/DaVinci data model: Main Recs_Types; relationships
- Data table handling
- Display of regulatory reporting results
- Report templates: Display and structure
- Manual modifications
- Validation and submission file production
This training is aimed at newcomers. No prior knowledge is required
Technology Requirements (only applies to webinars)
Webinars will be held using a video conferencing tool. If required, the trainer conducts a short test conference call before the actual webinar date, to ensure that technology requirements are met at particpants’ end.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of Regnology Germany GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus360 Banking.
The training can be held in English or German.
|►|| Dates / Registration