Abacus360 Banking (Native) | Overview - Migration
This 1-day seminar will acquaint you with Abacus360 Banking (Native). In particular with the Abacus360 Banking data model, modified process sequences and new or enhanced analysis options.
Abacus360 Banking data model
- Overview of the new data and storage structures in the Abacus360 Banking user interface
- Illustration of the data flow in Abacus360 (Native)
- Basic structure of the Abacus360 data model with entities, fields and domains compared to Abacus360 (Embedded)
- Extended table handling
- General processing incl. bidirectional adapter
- Cross-module and module-specific processing
- Consistency error analysis
- Validation and report generation
Analysis tools in Abacus360
- Analysis approaches data (input, output and form data)
- Static audit trail
- Brief overview Designer tools
- Regression testing
The training is aimed at participants who know the basic functionalities of the Abacus software, e.g. have practical experience with Abacus360 Banking (Embedded)
Technical Requirements (only applies to webinars!)
Webinars will be held using a video conferencing tool, which requires internet access. If necessary, the trainer will conduct a short test session before the webinar, in order to ensure that technology requirements are met at participants’ end.
Trainers and Seminar Language
All our trainers are employees of Regnology Germany GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus360 Banking.
The seminar can be held in English or German.
|►|| Dates / Registration